Are you a weekend warrior, athlete, or fitness enthusiast? Do you want to lose weight? Or maybe you have chronic pain that affects your everyday life. Cryotherapy and Compression therapy can help all of the examples above and even the average, everyday person.
Cryotherapy uses dry fresh, oxygenated air to decrease your skin temperature between 30-45 degrees for 3 minutes. Even if you do not like being cold, this process will rejuvenate your body, skin and mind, and you will leave feeling warmer than when you arrived.
At P5 Performance, we offer whole body cryotherapy and localized cryotherapy to target a specific muscle area or spasm. Individuals also utilize our localized cryotherapy for facial rejuvenation. The cold air can stimulate collagen, tighten your skin, and enhance microcirculation when applied to your face.
Whether you are doing whole body cryotherapy or localized cryotherapy, you will get help with:
- Decreases Fatigue, Soreness, and Inflammation
- Treats Autoimmune & Inflammatory Disorders
- Accelerate Metabolism for Weight Management
- Accelerate Recovery, Improves Performance
- Reduces Chronic Pain & Chronic Fatigue
- Increases Collagen Production for Healthier Skin
- Boosts Immune System, Limits Colds & Flue
- Activates Natural Biological Regneration
- Reduces Cellulite, Skin Blemishes and Skin Aging
Compression therapy helps maximize recovery for both athletes and non-athletes. Using sequential pulse technology, our compression boots and sleeves synergistically combines three distinct massage techniques to speed the body's normal recovery process: pulsing compression, gradients, and distal release. Through these mechanisms, compression therapy maximizes circulation throughout the body to help you feel better, train harder, and recover faster.
Compression therapy has many benefits, including:
- Increase Flexibility: The gentle compression relaxes muscle and connective tissue, allowing for increase range of motion.
- Blood Flow: The sequential pressure facilitates better movement of blood and lymphatic fluid.
- Reduce Soreness: Compression therapy mimics massaging pressure, reducing tenderness and alleviating soreness.
Are you ready to take your recovery and performance to the next level? Spaces fill up fast, call today!